Transportation & Parking
Remy Bumppo performs at:
1229 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
The theater is located in the vibrant Lakeview neighborhood, on Belmont between Racine and Southport on the south side of the street.
By CTA Train Lines
From Red/Purple/Brown L Belmont Station: Theatre Wit is a three block walk west of the L stop (about 8 min). The street is well lit and busy at all times of night.
By CTA Bus Routes
CTA Belmont Bus #77- The #77 Belmont bus stops ½ a block away from the theatre and runs 24/7.
- Theater Wit has $8 parking in their lot across the street. To find the lot, drive through the alley directly opposite of their front door.
- There is also limited non-metered street parking available on Belmont and Lakewood as well as metered. Many of the neighborhood side streets are zoned in the evening, but are available during matinees.
- Most nights there is valet parking immediately next door to Theater Wit, in front of Stage 773 for $12.
- SpotHero offers many parking deals for the area
- The Vic Theatre Parking Garage – 3130 N. Sheffield
- 1333 W. Belmont Garage – $12 for 2-4hrs