Redeeming Flex Subscriptions
- To use your flex subscription, you must make a reservation for a specific performance.
- Call Theater Wit’s Box Office Subscriber Hotline at 773.857.1977 or visit in person at 1229 W. Belmont during regular business hours.
- Wednesday: 12pm – 6pm
- Thursday – Saturday: 12pm – 8pm
- Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
- Monday & Tuesday: Closed
- When you arrive at Theater Wit on the night of your scheduled performance, check in at the Box Office to receive your tickets. Tickets will not be mailed.
Exchanging Subscriber Tickets
- As a benefit to our subscribers, each subscription receives one free exchange per production. Each additional exchange will cost $5.00 per ticket to move PLUS the additional $2.75 per order for Theater Wit.
- For any subscriber (including Flex Subscribers but excluding Opening Night Subscribers) to move or book into Between the Lines, the upgrade is $12 per ticket.
- With the exception of our Opening Night Subscribers, no other subscriber can book or exchanges their tickets into the Company Opening Night performance.
- Exchanges will be made through the Theater Wit Box Office by calling 773.975.8150.
- Tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the same production only and are subject to availability.
- Exchanges must be made 48 hours prior to performance time. If you miss your scheduled performance, you may request a standby voucher for a future performance. For information about standby vouchers, see below.
Exchanging Single Tickets
Unfortunately, single ticket purchases may not be exchanged. If you find you are no longer able to make it to the theatre, you may convert your ticket purchase into a tax-deductible donation.
If you are given a Remy Bumppo voucher, that voucher can be used for a later performance of the same show. To redeem the voucher, drop by the theater on the day of the performance and put your name on the waiting list. The Theater Wit box office will release new tickets for the performance as soon as they are able to, based on availability, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellations and Refunds
We are sorry, but there are no refunds on tickets.
20Today Tickets are rush tickets available on the day of the performance, 90 minutes prior to curtain. Tickets are only available in person at the box office and are subject to availability. Tickets are limited to 2 per person and $20 each.
Student Tickets are available for $15 on the day of the performance. You must show your Student ID at the box office.
Industry Tickets are available for $20 on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please present proof of industry at will call when picking up tickets. Use code INDUSTRY online to book your seats today or contact the Theater Wit Box Office at 773.975.8150.