Where to Eat
There’s nothing like dinner and a show!
Grab a bite to eat before the show or a drink afterwards at any of these local restaurants:
- Fahlstrom’s Fresh Fish Market – west and across the street from the theatre
- Kubo – Filipino food right across the street
- Ukai – Sushi and Japanese, 4 min walk east of the theatre
- The Spanish Square – Tapas Bar 4 minute walk west of the theatre
- Tied House – 4 minute walk west of the theatre
- Schoolyard Tavern – 5 minute walk north on Southport Ave.
- Bittersweet – Pastry and Dessert Café, 4 minute walk east of the theatre
- Faster, more casual options include Cheesie’s, Zachi, BIG & little’s Restaurant, Osmium Coffee Bar, Native Foods Cafe, Chipotle, and so much more.
Featured Dining Partners – Coming Soon!
Receive special discounts when you dine with our local dining partners before or after a Remy Bumppo show at Theater Wit. Please present your Remy Bumppo Playbill, ticket, or ticket confirmation prior to placing your order.